Friday, September 19, 2008

Grandmas Passing

I would like to express my love and appreciation to my wife and 4 children who have help me get through this hard time in my life. I couldn't have done it without you. We all loved Grandma so much. Her passing was a total surrprise and unexplained loss. I pray she is in good hands and maybe, someone will convince her to rest for a while and do something for her that she won't complain about the help - I doubt it. Steph, your little ones will know there Great Grandma, I just know it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

All right! I'm glad to see the family blog up and running. Dad, was this your doing?

Leslie said...

Dad, I know you miss her terribly, as do we all, but I know she is in the most loving of arms right now and will watch over us. I'm glad we could help you as you've helped us so very much.
Love you!